Purify with the Water Purification 2-Part Home Kit.
- Sodium Chlorite (NaClO2) and Citric Acid solutions
- Generate Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) when mixed together
- Easily disinfect drinking water
- Improve the taste of contaminated water
- Use as a food additive in food preparation
- Destroy all forms of microbial life including viruses, fungi, bacterial species and their spores
- Chlorine is not generated
- Non-toxic to human tissue
- Removes color like most oxidizers
- Turns into table salt within hours
- Leaves no residues
Firstly, the FDA approved Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) for use as a disinfectant in drinking water and a class-II food additive. Secondly, the EPA supports Chlorine Dioxide as a sterilizer safely eradicating all forms of microbial life including viruses, fungi, bacterial species and their spores.
Subsequently, the CDC lists Chlorine Dioxide as a potential irritant to the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract if used in extreme concentrations.
Parts 1 and 2 of 2-Part Home Kit:
First, mix the two solutions 1:1 into a dry measuring cup. For instance, mix 1-2 drops of each solution into the cup. Second, allow 1 minute for the reaction to create ClO2. Lastly, add 1oz water per 1-2 drops of Sodium Chlorite (NaClO2).
DO NOT INGEST. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Potential irritant to the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract if used in extreme concentrations. This kit not intended for human consumption. Not marketed for internal use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
LiNQ is dedicated to helping humanity rediscover links to nature for health and wellness. We’re finding natural solutions to ease stress, improve cognitive function, and promote longevity. Infusing adaptogens, nootropics, and fungi into many of our products for their stress-reduction and immune-boosting properties. We provide links to nature for your wellness.
1. What are Adaptogens? Adaptogens are certain herbs or mushrooms that work to counteract the effects of stress in the body. Helping the body’s resilience cope with emotional or physical stresses.
2. What are Nootropics? Nootropics are compounds to enhance cognitive function, memory, and overall brain health.
3. What are Fungi? Certain mushrooms contain compounds found to boost immunity, improve cognitive function, and promote longevity.