Experience Delta 8 THC Oil.
- Smoother and milder yet intoxicating effects similar to THC
- Available in 3 flavors; Natural, Mint, and Lemon Ginger
- Delta 8 THC 100% derived from Industrial Hemp
- 3rd-party lab tested
- No detectable Delta 9 THC
- Legal in most states*
- USA grown Hemp
- Natural Flavor
- Lemon Ginger
Suggested Use: Take 1 mL serving (a full dropper) 1x daily
- For best effects take Delta 8 THC Oil with food or eat within 10-30 minutes after taking it. Delta 8 effects typically begin 30-60 minutes after ingestion.
- Natural Flavor: *Whole Hemp plant, *MCT Coconut Oil, Delta 8 Distillate *organic
- Mint: *Whole Hemp plant, *MCT Coconut Oil, Delta 8 Distillate, *Mint Leaves *organic
- Lemon Ginger: *Whole Hemp plant, *MCT Coconut Oil, Delta 8 Distillate, Lemon Extract, Ginger Extract *organic
USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
- Consult with a doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications. Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- Delta 8 may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Can I get Delta 8 in the mail? Depending on which state you live in you can receive Delta 8 in the mail. Legal in most states* we ship Delta 8 to all states except:
- New York
- Rhode Island
- What are the possible effects of Delta 8?
- Consumers of Delta 8 report many of the same effects as THC including uplifting feelings, happiness, mild euphoria, and relief from some pain symptoms. Delta 8 may also help with insomnia.
- Similar side effects to THC include red eyes, dry mouth, anxiety, paranoia, short-term memory loss, and getting the munchies.
- As with any cannabis product, your body’s chemistry, your tolerance level, your environment, the amount you take, and the chemical profile of the cannabis all affect how you will feel.
LiNQ is dedicated to helping humanity reconnect with nature. Finding natural solutions to ease stress, improve cognitive function, and promote longevity. Infusing adaptogens, nootropics, and fungi into many of our products for their stress-reduction and immune-boosting properties. We hope to provide a much-needed natural link for a healthy balance between mind, body, and soul.
1. What are Adaptogens? Adaptogens are certain herbs or mushrooms that work to counteract the effects of stress in the body. Helping the body’s resilience cope with emotional or physical stresses.
2. What are Nootropics? Nootropics are compounds to enhance cognitive function, memory, and overall brain health.
3. What are Fungi? Certain mushrooms contain compounds found to boost immunity, improve cognitive function, and promote longevity.