Buy CBD Cream For Pain Online
Our CBD cream for pain is a favorite for relieving pain and inflammation. Made with nano CBD it is rapidly absorbed and offers quick relief from sore muscles, stiff joints and painful nerves. Additionally, it’s the best CBD cream for arthritis, deep penetrating and relieves painful joint and bone conditions. Among the many beneficial ingredients, it contains arnica, turmeric, and holy basil to help reduce inflammation and pain.
- Relief from inflammation, sore muscles, and stiff joints
- Choose from three strengths 500, 1000, or 3000mg
- Choose from 1 ounce or 2 ounce jars
- Ideal CBD cream for arthritis
- Nano means easier to absorb and consequently more effective
CBD Topicals For Sale With Free Delivery
FORMULATED TO HELP WITH:
- Pain relief
- Stiff joints
- Post-workout recovery
DIRECTIONS: Rub into the affected areas. For instance, depending on the size area you’re covering you may want to use anywhere from a dime to a quarter size amount of cream to start. Apply as needed.
Ingredients: Distilled water, *Sunflower Oil, *Hemp Oil, Arnica, Green Tea, Turmeric, Myrrh, Emulsifying wax, Beeswax, *Neem oil, Rue Graveolens, *Holy Basil, *Ginger, Chlorophyll, Ionic Minerals, Rosewood, Cinnamon, Lavender, Frankincense, Grape Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Silver Ion, Hemp Extract CBD, Flower Essences. *organic
- Hemp CBD Extract: Supports the immune system. Most importantly, it eases pain and inflammation.
- Hemp Oil: Hemp oil is a powerful antioxidant. Likewise, it helps prevent signs of aging. Moisturizes without clogging pores. In addition, it calms irritated and inflamed skin.
- Arnica: Reduces bruising, pain and swelling.
- Green Tea: A powerful antioxidant and antibacterial agent. Green Tea similarly combats signs of aging and reduces irritation, redness and swelling.
- Turmeric: Reduces inflammation and scarring and additionally is a powerful antioxidant.
- Myrrh: Lessens inflammation, relieves pain and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Rue Graveolens: Contains anti-fungal, anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Holy Basil: Contains anti-microbial properties. Reduces inflammation and blemishes.
- Ginger: Reduces skin damage and inflammation. Increases collagen production.
- Chlorophyll: Contains powerful antioxidants which consequently enhance wound-healing. Certainly promotes oxygen delivery to the tissues.
- Ionic minerals: Our body relies on minerals to conduct and generate billions of electrical impulses. Consequently ensuring proper functioning of the body. As a result, Ionic minerals have a charge that allows the element to bond with water making it easy for the body to absorb it.
- Cinnamon: Soothes irritated and inflamed skin. Increases collagen levels for example, to reduce signs of aging.
- Lavender: Contributes to wound-healing. Eases pain and inflammation.
CAUTION: Use cream for pain for external use only. As a result, avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Discontinue use if irritation or discomfort occurs. Keep out of reach of children.