A popular cannabis compound, Delta 8 is more similar to THC than CBD. Customers using Delta 8 THC report many of the same effects as THC. Although the compound is about half as potent as THC. Legal in most states*.
Many detailed experiences of happiness, uplifting feelings, and mild euphoria.
Learn more about Delta 8.
- Can I get it in the mail? Depending on which state you live in you can receive it in the mail. Legal in most states* we ship it to all states except:
- New York
- Rhode Island
- What are the possible effects?
- Consumers report many of the same effects as THC. They experience uplifting feelings, happiness, and mild euphoria. As well as relief from some pain symptoms. It may also help with insomnia.
- Because Delta 8 is so similar to THC, it’s side effects can include red eyes, dry mouth, and anxiety. Likewise, effects of mild paranoia, short-term memory loss, and the munchies are possible.
- As with any cannabis product several factors affect how you will feel. One must take into account your body’s chemistry, your tolerance level, and your environment. Additionally consider the amount you take, and the chemical profile of the cannabis.
USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
- Consult with a doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications. Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- Delta 8 may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.